Public Highways PDF Print E-mail

When a drainage problem exists in a public area (path or road) a sequence of events need to take place, which culminates in the local authority Highways Department issuing a Road Opening Licence, this enables our civils team to carry out the required work. Before a civils team can carry out work on the Public Highway they must attend courses and be issued with a certificate that they are competent and approved for such work.

The company must demonstrate that they have a £10 million insurance policy in place. Once all boxes are ticked the civils team is then NRSWA accredited and approved by the Authority. 

When the job application is sent to the local Authority for a licence they check all aspects of the job plus the credentials of the civils team. Should one aspect of the application be incorrect the job will not get the go ahead. 




HTML Sitemap - XML Sitemap - Copyright © 2007 Drain Doctor South - Designed by CTCentral